There are many new game-play mechanic changes that will be coming to Pokémon X and Y. A new Pokemon has also been announced on Pokemon’s Facebook page.
There are quite a few new mechanics that will be included in the new Pokemon X and Y games. At the end of the episode last week I mentioned a few new mechanics, but I didn’t quite fully go over them. There are some interesting new twists to the new games. I’m getting more and more excited for the release of Pokemon X and Y as we come closer to October.
Some of the new mechanics:
- Pokemon will gain experience even when the opposing wild Pokemon is caught
- Some moves will not be able to used in Sky Battles
- The item EXP. Share will now be EXP. All, similar to how it was back in Generation I
- None of the Kalos Region (Generation VI) Pokemon will currently have a Mega Evolution
- Some moves have had their accuracy and base power changed
- Mega Evolutions are meant to make the Pokemon more powerful and on par with Legendary Pokemon
Here is a new TV commercial for the Pokemon X and Y games. When watching this new commercial, there doesn’t seem to be anything interesting other than seeing many of the new areas and the beautiful Kalos scenery. But take a closer look…
If you pay close attention to the video at about 00:08, you will see a pair of two little gray Pokemon behind a fence. Is this area possibly the Pokemon Day Care? What are those little gray Pokemon? Only time will tell.
The Pokemon Company International has announced a new Pokemon via Facebook. This new Generation VI Pokemon, Doublade, is the evolution of Honedge. Doublade, like Honedge, is a Ghost- and Steel-type Pokemon. It will also have the Ability No Guard.
Pokemon of the Episode: #623 Golurk
- Nintendo Dream interview reveals new mechanic changes
- Pokémon XY Global Link promotion announced for existing users
Ask questions or share feedback
- Please comment on this post below
- Email email@example.com (audio files welcome)
Connect with Pokedex Radio
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Follow our Instagram
- Like our Facebook page
- @PokedexRadio on Twitter
Please support the website
- Donate to help support the website