There are still five months until Pokemon X and Y are released to the world. Team Knockout, a team of Pokemon fans, have brought forth a great way to build up to the event. A simple challenge – to traverse each Pokemon region, one per month, until October.
- May – Kanto (Fire Red or Leaf Green)
- June – Johto (Heart Gold or Soul Silver)
- July – Hoenn (Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald)
- August – Sinnoh (Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum)
- September – Unova (Black or White AND Black 2 or White 2)
Whether you use the games specified, or use the original Generation 1 and 2 games for the Kanto and Johto region, the only two rules are:
- Complete each region by the end of the month.
- You can’t trade leveled-up Pokemon from a previous region to quickly beat the next region.
Pokemon of the Episode: #142 Aerodactyl
Ask questions or share feedback
- Please comment on this post below
- Email email@example.com (audio files welcome)
Connect with Pokedex Radio
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Follow our Instagram
- Like our Facebook page
- @PokedexRadio on Twitter
Please support the website
- Donate to help support the website